Thursday, March 1, 2018

Teal = My Fave Color

This month over at Imaginarium Designs, the team is playing with Teal!

Here is my project...



Teal is a very important colour to me - It's the Colour for Ovarian Cancer. I am a survivor of Ovarian Cancer. I am nearly in remission and thankful everyday that I beat the odds and came out the other side. This page is simple but powerful for me - I am Happy! 
I used Lindys Stamp Gang sprays in Tibetan Poppy Teal, Tainted Love Teal and T-Bird Turquoise to colour the backgound and the gave the chipboard a generous spray using Tibetan Poppy Teal and Tainted Love Teal. The chipboard words are coloured with a black posca to get a nice rich coverage. The chipboard I have chosen is also part of the journey - it was all designed by me! 





Head over to ID and check out the rest of the projects and enter to win some great chipboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx