Friday, December 16, 2016

Christmas Angel with Lindys....

Hi there,
It’s Natalie here sharing a little Christmas Angel Canvas I created using the December Color Challenge Set, Jingle Bells Shimmer Sprays.
P1010967-001.JPG
I have a slight obsession with stamps and last month came across this stunning Carabelle Studio stamp which was perfect for that idea I had floating around in my head!
Here are a few easy steps to recreate this project…
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
What do you think?  Not too complicated? This could really be a canvas for any time of the year … not just Christmas but it will sit amongst my Christmas display once the decorations go up.

I love this color set … Golden Sleigh Bells gives the most gorgeous shimmer – I tried to capture it outside in the sun but the photos just didn’t do it justice!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Here are a few detailed photos of my canvas …. I love all the little elements … the way the Glass Pebbles shimmer and the wings glisten in the light.
I have also prepared a little video of the process and you can watch it over on the Lindys Stamp Gang You Tube Channel.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I thought you might like to see a few close-up photos.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
You can watch the video below or over on the Lindy’s YouTube Chanel.

Lindy’s Products

  • December Color Challenge Set: Jingle Bells Shimmer Sprays  (Rudolph’s Nose Red, Frosty Forest Green, Frolic in the Forest Green, Silent Night Silver, Golden Sleigh Bells)
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope that you have a happy & healthy Christmas.
Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx